AlyssaGan aesthetic & medical supplies
ADVANCED SYSTEM IN
PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP) TUBE
AlyssaGan distributes HBH-1 PRP Tube® . HBH-1 PRP Tube® is a 12 ml, high technology and Licenced as a medical device Class II , available in Canada. You can find us as a reliable supplier with high quality and competitive prices for all PRP supplies you need for your practice.
HBH-1 PRP Tube® is an autologous system that allows physicians to prepare platelet-rich plasma at the point of care. The platelet-rich plasma is optimally concentrated with minimal amounts
of contaminating red and white blood cells. This system has been safely used in hundreds of thousands of procedures worldwide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
· Licenced by Health Canada as a medical device Class II
· Convenient procedure: Takes less than 20 minutes
· Small Volume of Blood Required: Better patient tolerance
· Best Value - Highest Volume PRP Yield: 6-7 mL of PRP per 12 ml tube**
· Optimum Platelet Recovery**
· Consistent Platelet Concentration: Allowing for predictable performance
· Pure PRP : High-tech gel removes high percentage of contaminating red blood cells**
· No Foreign Components: Virtually eliminates the rise of adverse reactions
· Compatible with the most types of the Centrifuges in the Market*
Rejuvenation, and revitalizations of
• Hair and Scalp
Disclaimer : The information provided on this home page is not intended to be medical or personal advice.. AlyssaGan will not be liable to you or third party (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
The extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
** and *** The statisticsand details are based on the manufacturer claims and studies managed in the manufacturer lab. The results may vary from a patient to a patient.
Phone: (647) 849-1270
Please contact us for arranging demo session or a request for quote :